Boy gets trapped in TK Maxx escalator

Customers of TK Maxx Arndale were left in horror after a young boy slipped and trapped his hand in one of the shop’s escalators.

The accident occurred shortly before 6pm on Monday 13 June, when the schoolkid was leaving the shop with his mother.

Witnesses say they heard a loud noise and then a child crying in pain for 10-15 horrific minutes.

Soon the fire alarm went on and customers were kindly asked to leave the favorite retailer, as Manchester Fire Service arrived in Market Street to rescue the unlucky youngster.

TNT will keep you updated with more details of the accident and the boy’s health condition.

TNT News

Related News

Copyrıght 2015 THE NUBIAN TIMES. All RIGHTS RESERVED.