No need to break the bank to be the belle of the ball
As December approaches, the countdown to Christmas in Manchester begins. Amidst the excitement, the stress involved in finding the perfect party outfit can often cloud our festive spirits.
The Christmas hues of red, gold, green are everywhere along the high street and are currently making their Christmas party comebacks.
Velvet is huge this season and gives an extra touch, so to speak, to any part outfit.
Whether you’re after a simple or statement outfit, these top high street picks show that you don’t have to break the bank to be the belle of the ball.
- Red wrap dress – New Look – Under £15
- Black camisole and tulle skirt – New Look – Under £35
- Gold glitter dress – H&M – Under £50
- Red off-shoudler velvet dress – Quiz – Under £30
- Long-sleeved lace dress – Lipsy – Under £90
- Blue and yellow jacquard dress – Topshop – Under £90
- Blue fur jacket – Topshop – Under £70
TNT Fashion Alexia Hendrickson