Tupac rape victim speaks out for first time

The woman who sent Tupac to prison for rape 25 years ago is speaking on camera for the first time.

Ayanna Jackson spoke publicly for the first time since the trial about the incident.

The 44-year-old sat with DJ Vlad for an on-camera interview about the night she met Tupac. She recounted the alleged incidents that followed leading up to the night. It was the night she said the rapper and his friends raped her in November 1993.

Jackson said she was 18 or 19 when she met Tupac at Nell’s Nightclub in New York. She said she hit it off with the rapper that night and as they danced they started flirting and kissing each other.

Jackson alleges that Tupac tried to get her to perform oral sex on him on the dance floor but she declined. The two then left and went back to a hotel, where Jackson said they had consensual sex.

In the following days, Jackson said Tupac would send a car to pick her up so they could hang out. She said all the meetings were arranged by Tupac’s road manager, Charles Fuller.

Forced into group sex

On November 18, 1993, the rapper invited Jackson to his room at the Parker Meridien Hotel in New York.

Jackson said when she arrived, the rapper and his friends were in the living room of their hotel suite. She and Tupac eventually parted from the group and went to a bedroom.

The descriptions of the sexual assault are disturbing. Ayanna claims Tupac told her he wanted to share her with his friends.

He persisted to force her into a group sex situation despite her repeatedly telling him no.

Jackson tells VladTV her pantyhose and dress were ripped off by members of Pac’s entourage while she was on top of him. She insists she was raped by Tupac that night in his hotel room in 1993.

Tupac was convicted of first-degree sexual abuse and was sentenced to 1.5 to 4.5 years behind bars.

However, he was released after 9 months. The rapper repeatedly said he was innocent of the charges.


TNT Entertainment

Photo Credit: djvlad


Related News